There is a lot of choices available for the candidate of best RAM for i7 9700k processor. But one can’t deny that the choice of RAM is mostly limited to the platform you use.
Here we present some of the most suitable candidates for your system.
List of Best Ram for i7 9700k
With the dropping prices, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB has become the number one choice for performance- conscious users.
It sure stands apart from some of its cheaper alternatives in terms of speed and timing such as DDR4-3000, 2800, or 2666.
With an extra cooling fan, it keeps running trouble-free for longer than the other more traditional DDR3 Rams. Costing around the third of DDR3-3200 at the same capacity it surely tops the chart.
- The kit includes two $30 Vengeance Airflow cooling fans, which aren’t present in earlier versions.
- The second thing you’ll see is that these modules are rated at 1.35V rather than 1.20V, which explains the presence of extra fans.
- Unless they’re crammed too closely, most modules won’t get hot at 1.35V
- Best for providing an all-round performance on demand, especially if you seek overclocking capabilities.
While upgrading to newer components, a firmware update must be the first thing on your mind because running a DDR4-3200requires 12x memory multiplier.
It’s one of the best options you have in the market and boosts your system’s performance without a doubt.
With the advancement of technology, things are rapidly marching forward. A few months back we were amazed to have 100 MHZ breaking with some speed and now we have modules breaching 4200 Mhz.
Corsair LPX line of modules are not equipped with large heat spreaders but instead, they feature low profile aluminum cooling solutions that are sufficient for the required job.
Available in red, blue, and black you can match them with your motherboard style.
Modules are packed in their individual shells on one side of the packing box, whereas the Airflow kit captures the rest of the space.
- Packages front proudly displays that the product is Intel XMP certified.
- This 32Gb kit of DDR4 LPX runs at 1.35v at XMP 2.0 profile speed of 3200 MHz
- Delivery of maximized overclocking potential is provided with ease, justifying the presence of high performing DRAM in your system.
Having a low profile design helps this DRAM to fit in smaller boards boosting their overall performance. It has been proven under tests to provide stable performance on 100 series motherboards.Comes with XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free overclocking capabilities.
Running a long history of performance and quality, HyperX doesn’t let your down. Running all the way up to DDR4 4800 the Hyperx maintains its manufacturing and branding style. Featuring a thick black heatsink with a two-toned aluminum finish for the heatsink shroud brushed with aluminum lettering.
Featuring the latest Micron J-die memory they are truly the new kid on the block. When tested it’s easily understood that the Micron J-die is both Intel and Ryzen friendly.
- When tested keeping the Aida 64 Bandwidth, Aida 64 Latency, Zip, WinRar, Far Cry New Dawn, and Quick Overclock benchmarks HyperX performed outstandingly.
- Coming in 2, 16 GB Memory kit packing it fits well with most of the motherboards available in the market and packs the punch when paired with i7, 9700 processor.
- Made to perform for the tasks that other memory sticks usually find harder to perform.
If you are heavy on games and prefer high performing CPUs HyperX certainly stands the chance to find its way into your system.
This undoubtedly is one of the most aesthetically designed pair of memory sticks you can have for your system. What brightens this up is not only its Pro RGB feature but also its lightning speed.
It delivers what it needs to perform in the high demanding areas of work. Using Intel XMP 2.0 profile it tackles all obstacles with ease and outperforms many of the other products in the same price range.
Made especially to attract the gamers this is not just a good looking component, it really packs that punch one needs. The beauty part of this memory stick doesn’t end at the RGB display the heat spreaders are also made for display.
- Optimized for latest Intel and AMD DDR4 Ryzen and Threadripper motherboards and processors for maximum performance.
- Delivers the overclocking properties youexpect from high-speed CORSAIR memory
- Made on 20nm B-Die technology, these chips are designed to deliver high performance.
Running at 1.35v at XMP 2.0 profile speed of 3200 MHz, this chip gives you the power to perform.
Backed by Samsung’s reliable 20nm design this Memory chip will not disappoint you.
Downgrading a bit from our usual 3200 MHz, this memory stick comes in pair of 2 x 8 GB package.
Paired to work with Intel’s H370 and B360 chipsets Core i5. This Memory stick falls just behind where the market stands these days.It was one of the best performing machines back in 2016-17 but the world has moved on since.
Tight latency is one way to improve the memory of the system but to get the best of these memory sticks you need to build two ranks of memory ICs on each channel.
Corsair found its way to produce 8GB dual-rank DDR4-2666 DIMMs for this kit which is impressive in itself.
- 16-18-18-35 timing is slow for the high-end gamers and performers unless you are able to find some old high-endDDR4-2666.
- Non-XMP settings above DDR4-2133 CAS 15 is the biggest backdraw of this memory tick which limits its overclocking capabilities.
- For high-end performers, it takes pain and sweat to get this memory to perform according to their requirements. Most would prefer to look for alternatives.
It was king at its time, but world has moved on and this memory stick is now left for mid-range performance seekers.
If you are a high-end performance seeker you have better options. But, if you are in the mid and low-performance market this memory stick is a match made in heaven.
Shahzaib is a tech enthusiast with expertise in gaming PCs and top-brass about machinery & gadgets. As a senior content maker at SaimDeals, he finds the glossy novel gadgets for you and genuinely reviews them for your next BIG electro-upgrade. Explore for the best PC mice, gear, cases, RAMs, and more.